Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Baby is Growing Up







I can't believe that I am going to have another baby boy in about a month and that MY BABY now IS NOT going to be my baby anymore. We still call Casen....BABY and I keep telling him that when mommy has a new baby.....that the new baby will be my "little baby" and he will be my "big baby." I just can't let it go....he is still so small to me and I can't believe that he will be a big brother. Casen will be 2 years old on Sunday and it is crazy to me. He is so much fun and so fun to watch grow up. Everyday he does or says something new that makes us laugh. Just this past month, he has started really watching TV. He watches it in the car, he takes a bottle in my bed and watches it, and he sits in front of the TV every morning with a bottle and blanket and watches TV, while I do my chores. It cracks me up. Its like one day it just hit....that there is interesting stuff on TV. And he even comes and tries to tell me what his show is all about. And this last week I have been so tired, so he will let me get one more hour of shut-eye, after the kids leave for the bus. He watches TV in my bed, while I rest right next to him. It has been awesome....cause I know in about a month, I will be sleep deprived again with a newborn.


Anyway, just thought I would vent about my baby turning 2 and how it is wigging me out. I am sad, but at the same time it is fun to watch him grow. He can now open doors, so I have had to put a baby proof thing on the pantry cause he carries food all over the house and makes a mess. And he can now get into the kids rooms, which they are not pleased about. I don't know if he is getting taller or just more capable. At church and at home when we say prayer, he folds his arms so cute or kneels on the ground like a big boy. It just melts my heart. He also loves his Corey Coos. Everytime he wakes up in the morning and at naptime, he always asks for Corey. Precious. He is such an easy kid too. I feel very blessed! I love him and need to make a conscious effort to still hold him LOTS when the new ones arrives.





No comments: