Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anxious....And Trying to Pass the Time

My mom and sister Becca flew in on Friday(And Becca's boyfriend JR came up too from Salt Lake) and Em got here today, Sunday and we have just been trying to be patient and pass the time. I am very anxious and excited for Monday, when they are suppose to induce me. I will be 39 weeks on Monday and at my last appt I was already 2 centimeters and 60% effaced, so my dr. said he would take me on Monday, Jan. 31st. I hope it happens tomorrow.

Anyway, we have just been hanging out and relaxing, (Along with a few chores like mopping...) but in between doing that we have done a few fun things.....We have really been into puzzles. We bought a few new ones and have been busy doing those. And then today, we actually went on a walk, around my hilly neighborhood, to see if it would help me go into labor at all. But no luck. So hopefully tomorrow will be the day! It has still been really fun having my mom and sisters here...just keeping me company.






































































































































































































































No comments: