Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trying to be FAIR

Catching up on all my blogging. Our computer was down for a whole week while it was being repaired. FREAKIN VIRUS MAKERS OUT THERE..... YOU BETTER NOT SLEEP TONIGHT! It really sucked not having Internet for a whole week. And we actually did do alot the last 2 weeks. So watch out. I AM CATCHING UP!

Oh and just like to apologize ........ My sister-in-law told me that my blog should just be called THE CASEN BLOG. I totally disagree. I really try and balance out my blogs between my 3 kids. I guess Casen is just growing so fast, exploring, doing funny new things everyday,that I have alot to say about him. And he is home with me ALL DAY LONG. So I have more stuff to write about him and more pics of him. I really am just enjoying him, but I love my kids all the same. So sorry if you have thought the same.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I know you love all of your kids. You are a great mother! I was just teasing you.

Thompson Family said...

I know you were teasing. I was just being sarcastic on my blog. I guess I just had a complex about my blog after you said that and now I will be more cautious of it. NOT MAD!