Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fun Friday Night

We decided to take the kids to Disney on Ice finally. We have not been for a few years because I was prego and had a newborn, etc...... So we decided to venture out and try it again because the kids always loved it before. We went with my sister-in-law Mandy and her family. I did give Matt the option if he wanted to go or not, because he has gone before and said he would never go again. He did decide to go this time, but he really did not enjoy one minute of it. Why does he do that to himself and me? It so annoying to have a whiny husband who is not enjoying himself at a KIDS EVENT. Does he not know that it is not for our enjoyment, it is for the kids? Anyway, enough of that... I love going cause I love watching the kids get excited and enjoying themselves. I admit that by the end of the night, I am exhausted and it is alot of work, butit is so worth it. Casen is kinda hard right now too. Going to movies, church, etc... places where he has to be confined; he does not enjoy and gets really antsy. But what do you do? He is only 1 years old. It was really fun! I loved all the music and costumes. My favorite was Lion King. Cade's favorite was CARS. Corey's favorite was Tinkerbell. And Daddy's favorite was "WHEN IT WAS OVER."
Tonight, was another example of why moms have more patience with kids and kid events. Matt forgets how long it takes to get to the car, change diapers, get everyone situated and pottied, and ready to go. And he has no patience for stuff like that. It makes me laugh. You can tell he is use to being with grown-ups and himself all day and forgets that mom/kid time takes way longer. But we did have a good time. The kids appreciated it more because we have not been in awhile and they are older this time around.




















No comments: