Saturday, March 13, 2010

Springtime is NEAR

So yes, this blog is about Casen. Is that OK with everyone? J/K. So the other day on my way to pick up Cade from preschool, we had 10 minutes or so to spare, so I stopped to show Casen some cows, that I spotted at the side of the road. We had been in the car a long time that day, and he was so ready to get out. He is just starting to learn the animal noises with his bathtub toys, so I thought it would be fun for him and something new, if he could actually see a cow in person and hear the noise they make. He loved it. He was not so sure of the crunchy hay beneath his feet, but he was so in awe of the cows. Alot of them were calfs. And of course the minute we got in the car to leave, the calfs moved all the way over to the fence, but they would not move over to us, while we were standing there. Anyway, I am so excited for spring, even though it is still FREAKIN COLD HERE..... It is also so fun to see a babys' FIRSTS. He was so excited about his first adventure with a real farm animal. I am so excited to take him to BABY ANIMAL DAYS in APRIL. He is going to love it! Oh and you gotta love CASENS huge front teeth. I hope he grows into those.












































No comments: