Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fun Night With The Girls

Yes I do admit, I watch that LAME show called THE BACHELOR. This might be my last season, just because I am always bugged by the outcome. But I really do have fun getting together with some of the neighbor girls for girl chat, food, and fun. So tonight, we actually got together for the marriage ceremony of one of the older bachelor couples, MOLLY AND JASON. We all had to bring wedding appetizers, wedding gag gifts, and dress up in an old wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, or dance dress, etc. It was so fun getting to see how these dresses dated back. I actually wore my old homecoming dress that I wore in 1996, the fall of my senior year. The turquoise green mermaid color and the sparkles were what I thought was funny, but my dress was not as bad as some of the others. It was so funny. I loved Janees green mermaid dress that she wore to her prom; same color as mine. And I loved all the bride dresses. So funny.
We really do have a good time together. My cheeks hurt by the end of the night from smiling so much and laughing. When you don't have sisters around, good fun girlfriends always fill that void. Sometimes you just need those GIRL NIGHTS! It is so fun to be 30 and still SILLY!

Oh and the pictures of me and my wedding dress.... Oh yes that is my wedding dress. WOW! All I can say is WOW! After that nigh, I was curious to pull out my dress and see how the times have changed. It was OK. It was so pretty when I wore it, but it has been almost 11 years. And how the styles have changed. I would so not wear it now. I had Cade take some pics of me, so I could see how it looked. I KNOW, I AM A NERD!

























































































No comments: