Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mike's Graduation- UC Irvine


 My brother Mike finally graduated from UC Irvine and we wanted to go and support him because my whole family was going to be there. I didn't get to spend xmas with my family this last year when they were all together, so I was excited to spend this week with them. We didn't make the dinner the night before because we got a late start in the car, but we did make it for the actual graduation.

Steph was really pregnant, so she stayed home with the kids and with Matt and Wright and they all decided to go to the beach, while me and Em and Becca and my parents went up to Irvine to see Mike graduate and to go to dinner! We were so proud of him. And it was cute to see how much he loves Angie. He kept blowing her kisses in the audience. It was special!

We took some pics afterwards and went out to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. It was a nice day with my siblings and my parents and it was nice to get away for a day without the kiddos. Alot more relaxing!













No comments: