Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Corey's Last Dance Recital



I went into this recital knowing it was probably going to be Corey's last dance recital. I even cancelled the Little Red Bike Race knowing it was her last recital and I didn't want to miss it. But I wanted to enjoy it and help her get ready for it! 
I love watching Corey dance and I will be sad to not be able to watch her dance anymore. She is my only girl and I was a little heart broken knowing we will not be watching dance anymore. Although it feels good to cut back in our lives a little and choose one sport. Corey loves soccer and has chosen to concentrate on soccer and get better at soccer. But I love watching soccer almost more than I love watching dance, so it will be fine! 
Corey is such a good dancer and so fun to watch. She even had a solo in one of her jazz routines which was very cool to see. Her dance teachers all thought she should try out for competitive dance, but she can't do both soccer and dance competitively, so she has chosen soccer! 
We will miss our only girl  and her days of dancing! I especially love all their adorable costumes! 
 

Karly...Corey's dance teacher.. Now Ms. Utah

Girls in her class....Kaizley and Brooke
 






No comments: