Wednesday, August 27, 2014

California Trip- Heading home...a Stop in St. George


It's always sad to leave CA and leave my sister and her kids and my parents, but it was time to go. I carpooled to St. George with Em and Mom and then they continued on from there, while we stayed in St. George for a couple days! 
We found some fun stuff to do. We visited the fountains and the temple. We went swimming one night! We tried out this great breakfast place called Bear Paw. It was amazing and pretty fairly priced. We also visited our favorite yogurt place and don't let me forget to mention we also made a stop at the DI. And we also went and saw a movie together and we just hung around the house! My kids love St. George. Its always a bummer to end a vacation and get back to reality.




















No comments: