Tuesday, August 26, 2014

California Trip- Beach Days


The kids got to go to the beach about 3 times and they just loved it! This time Crew was not bugged by the sand and getting all sandy. He just got in there and got sooooo sandy. And what I love about Stephs kids, is that they are so kind to my kids and they like to teach my kids how to surf and boogie board. So they take them out and teach them all the tricks. They even taught Cade and Corey how to body surf and how to jump under the waves so you don't get knocked over. They get my kids to do things they wouldn't do on their own. My kids left loving the beach and wanting to go back everyday. 
And my two younger boys were even in the water alot more this time..not deep, but actually in the water! That was progress from last time!

One last fun story about the beach, was there was this bully kid, about 8 years old or so. And me and Steph were watching him and how he was with the kids...total brat! And this kids mother was not doing anything about it. He started fighting with the boys and he pushed Tristan. So out of no where, Casen runs across the sand and pushes this kid down. And remember Casen is only 5. This kid was about a head taller than Casen. I was shocked! I was laughing because out of all my kids, I thought Casen was the most timid. Me and Steph ran up to break up the squirmish,  but I was actually proud of Casen. And Casen told us he was protecting Tristan. Tristan is 6.  Good for him. Like Matt says and a few friends I have...."Don't let you kids start the fight, but let them finish it! "So Casen finished it!
Kids loved the beach!






























 Tay boogie boarding!


No comments: