Wednesday, August 27, 2014

California Trip- 2 days at Disneyland



Disneyland was really fun this year! The first day Matt came with us which was a Monday. And my brother Mike met up with us later. It is always pretty relaxing when we go with just our family, but there still is alot of standing in line and alot of walking. But it worked out great! 
My kids really love Disneyland and so do I. Matt doesn't understand what the fuss is all about. But I really love it! The first day we were there, the workers were being really strict with Crew and not letting him go on anything. He was only 1/4 in short. You had to be 40 inches to ride alot of the rides and he was pretty sad when they kept turning him down. The next day we got smarter and got some bigger shoes and put an extra pair of socks under his heels and he got on all the rides. It was awesome. 
Em came with us the 2nd day.....Matt had flown home to go back to work. But Em came with us and it was awesome!  We were so excited that we were outsmarting Disneyland! 
Crew even got to go on the CARS ride and he loved it! And I loved watching him. My two older kids even saved their own money again to get into Disneyland and they especially love it too. 
I couldn't believe how brave Crew was and Casen. They went on Splash Mt., Thunder Mt., Cars, Tower of Terror (which they didn't like...too scary) and Soarin. We got Crew on alot more rides that 2nd day. 
My legs were dead at the end of both days, but I still love that place. If we lived there, we would for sure have season passes!



Don't you love how Crew is flipping off the camera in this pic?








































































No comments: