Friday, May 23, 2014

Our New Business Venture- Safeguard Self Storage


We started building some storage units last fall and our finally done with Phase I. 
Matt has a carpet cleaning business and some apartments, but he knows he can't clean carpets forever because it is so physically demanding, so he decided to start another business venture. 

We just barely stared renting these units. They don't rent as fast as apartments do, so he is getting stressed out. But I know it will work out for the best. It is just hard because we are having to subsidize it with our own money until they rent and start paying off themselves! 

But I think they turned out pretty. I love the colors!

 Matt is such a hard worker, which is awesome. And that is what I love about him. But at some time, I hope he is enjoying life also! These projects can be really stressful and alot of work!

I always tease Matt that he just loves JUNK and that is why he wanted to build these. Now we have a place to store all of our junk he collects and finds!

















No comments: