Friday, May 23, 2014

Cade's 3rd Grade Field Trip/ Mom's Bday!


I went on my first field trip, with Cade's class the other day, as a CHAPERONE! I always had little babies at home and was just super busy, so I could never go. But Cade begged me to go on this one and so I decided I would. The only bummer part about it was that it was on my bday. But it was still a nice day and I got to spend some quality time with Cade. 

We got to ride on a bus, which I thought was going to be horrible, but it was not too bad. It was a nice day to have the windows down. We first went to a park in Mt. Pleasant. The kids played for about an hour and then we all ate lunch. I found a friend I was talking to and we made a connection to who she was. 


Then afterwards, we got back on the buses and drove to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. They kids split up into 3 groups and they got to do all three activities. A play, which Cade got to play the dragon king. They got to learn about heroes, and they got to do an art gold book! Then they had about 20 minutes of free time.




Cade playing the Dragon King.


Stella playing the First Warrior!






It was a nice field trip for the kids!




My birthday was a little Crazy. I did get to go on a field trip, but while I was on the field trip, Grandma Nanny and Grandma Christy traded off babysitting Crew and Casen. Anyways, Crew was sick all day throwing up, while I was gone. Poor thing! 

Then after we got back from the field trip, Corey had her track meet. So I had to pick up a few girls and the little boys and race over to the track meet. Crew also puked in the car and he puked at Coreys track meet a few times. Corey did great at her track meet. Then we went home and Casen was whining about his ear again, and so I got to go to Insta Care. Luckily I did because he had a bulging ear infection. And Matt took Cade to his first bball game. We caught up with them later. It was a nice game. Really long though. We didn't get home till 9:15. To say the least, it did not feel like my bday. I just kept telling myself I was going to celebrate it the next day instead. I did! I got to go to Lunch with some friends and dinner with Matt and our friends Kelley and Ryan. And I got to visit with my mom for a few hours and just relax. Bdays really kinda suck as you get older. But I am 35! Holy cow! I'm Old!

No comments: