Friday, May 23, 2014

Mothers Day with My Family, My Mom and My Sisters


I sometimes dread my holidays in May because it is a very busy month and all my holiday are lumped together in one month. Anniversary, birthday and Mothers Day. And it is also a very busy month for Matt. 
But because Corey is getting older, she knows how to do more stuff and surprise me. It was very cute! It was Sunday, on Mothers Day and my kids made me breakfast in bed. It was a very good breakfast. Then they brought me in their gifts too. Very cute! I took them to Hobby Lobby the other day and sat in the car while they found something I liked. They did a great job. Cute bags, scarves, headbands and candy. 

After I woke up, the kids also decided to make breakfast for Em and Becca. Grandma Christy was over at her dad's house in Wellsville. But she was meeting us later. But Em was very thrilled that the kids made her breakfast...oatmeal and egg whites! She is a very healthy eater!  And we had to pull Becca out of bed. She had a rough weekend with her flower business and she was very tired! But she finally got up and ate her breakfast! 

Then we all went to church. Grandma Christy met us over here at my ward, which met at 1. Then later that night, we had Hawaiian Hay Stacks, which are my favorite. And then we just lounged around and hung out all night. It was nice! Matt got me a blender for Mothers Day and my mom got me this book I have been wanting. It was










No comments: