Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Break- Salt Lake City



Friday night, we finally got to Becca and JR's apartment and we went to Shivers for dinner. The kids eat good there and I love their drinks! Then that night, we all got into our comfy pajamas and watched Frozen. Becca had never seen it before and so she wanted to watch it. I could watch that movie 100 times and not get sick of it and same with my kids. I love that movie! I love the music! 

The next morning, we had McDonalds for breakfast,  of course. And then we just lounged around and got ready till Em came over. We then headed to Classic Skating in Sandy to let the kids play for a couple of hours. It was actually nice this time because my kids played so good and they are so good to help with Crew, that I actually got to sit and talk with my sisters. JR came later too to hang out! My kids played games; they played in the Jungle; they played on the bounce houses; and they scootered/rollar skated. It was a lot of exercise for the kids, while the adults were lazy and just sat and chatted! Don't get me wrong, the place smells like stinky feet and sweat, but the kids love it and have a blast! I usually get use to the smell. GROSS, huh?











We then hit a quick lunch at Costa Vida before we headed to this new store in Draper called Scheels. It is a sports/hunting store, but it has alot of fun stuff for the kids to do there and none of us had seen it yet!



Scheels- Fish tank at the entrance!

Trying to make these  new fitness headbands work and we couldn't figure them out! 




The exciting and talked about Famous Ferris Wheel. Once again my kids talked me into waiting in line for the ferris wheel. The line was an hour long. OH MY GOSH!! REALLY! The kids loved it, but those lines are terrible! Scheels was pretty cool! I could stay there for hours, without my kids, and spend lots of money there. There was the cutest workout gear. Loved it!






No comments: