Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Em's Bday Dinner in Layton

One of the fun things I did get to do in March was meet Em and Becca and JR for dinner in Layton for Em's bday. We met at Tepanaki.  It was on a Sunday because her birthday was the next day and she had to work. Matt wanted to come, but he had to watch the kids. Em was turning 33 and so we had to bring some fun dress up stuff. He bday is actually on St. Patricks Day! We had fun eating dinner and talking! Wish we could've hung out longer and talked. But it is always fun to see my family!


Not sure if I am liking my head band or not! 
And I thought black was suppose to be slimming. This black sweater is making me look like a beast! 






And Becca kept whining about this picture, saying she looked like a LESBIAN! So funny! Not her best picture, but not a LESBIAN either!




No comments: