Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Few Fun and Not So Fun Days In March


Wow, the time has gotten away from me. It is already the middle of April and I have not blogged in awhile. These pics are from March, some good and fun things and some not so fun things. The above picture was one of the first days we had put up the trampoline in the spring and the little boys were so excited to be outside. It was so cute to hear them giggling and playing together so well. Then they started singing at the top of their lungs songs like "Demons Hide" and of all songs "Wrecking Ball." It was so funny. Too bad my boys know that Miley Cyrus song. But I had to take a picture because it was a great memory.

This picture below was when Corey had gotten out her ORBIES and did a DAY SPA. And because she only has brothers, they were her customers. I told Matt it was allowed because she only has brothers. Matt was not sure he wanted his boys playing SPA. I even had my feet rubbed. It was nice!


Casen got a new Track Suit from TJ MAXX. He called it his BRONCOS OUTFIT, even though we don't really cheer for the Broncos. He was so excited!


Cade's 3rd Grade singing program. Cade is in the Yellow shirt in the 2nd row, more to the left. He even had a really cute Silent Guitar Playing part, him and his friend Stella. But I guess I did not catch a picture of that. Only a video. It was so cute. I love seeing my kids get out of their comfort zones and do something a little scary or daring!


Finally a warm day with the sun out. We went over to River Heights to Ryan's Place Park. Cade was with us too. They played on the playground and then we played some football, soccer, and baseball on the big grass area. Corey was at a friends house. 





I took this picture of Crew because look how big he looks in this swing. Look how far his legs hang down. He is getting so big and is not my baby anymore!


I thought this was so funny because Crew is kind of a social bug at the playground. He was going around talking to all the kids. Whether or not they understand what he is saying, he sure is a TALKER!


This picture was so funny. Crew chose gum  for his treat that day. And I swear this was his 15th piece of gum that day. He is such a junk food eater! Not the best picture, but you get the idea. He was trying to show me his gum!



After the park, I took the boys to Frozen Yogurt at Twizzelberry. It was pretty yummy. We even brought dad a treat to share with him at the Storage Units! He was working again! Crew was asleep  AGAIN! He missed out!



This pretty day in March, I decided to leave the kids home and go for a walk in our neighborhood. It felt so good to be outside. This hill is scary. I don't know how people drive down it in the winter! 



This was Riley's bday that Casen got to go to. He had fun!

Me and Corey decided to head to the mall for a minute, on a Saturday, because I needed some new Silver hoops, so we were just playing around at Claires!



This was the not so good part about March. Crew got hand, foot, and mouth and so we were stuck home for about 1.5 weeks. It sucked. And he was so grumpy. No one else got it in my family. Yeah!  Just the GRUB! Crew gets everything! 



Crew was finally better and so we headed to the park on another warm, sunny day!
Crew has learned to ride a bike with training wheels, so he was super excited to bring his bike to the park! 









Casen finally lost his first tooth and it was at the dentist. He was getting his teeth cleaned by Aunt Lynley and it was so loose, she pulled it out! Now Casen and Crew are twins, except they are opposite front teeth.  They both have a front tooth missing!
Casen got a few dollars from the tooth fairy that night! 






No comments: