Friday, October 4, 2013

September Fun

 A fun Friday night, while dad was away at the Aggies game in CA. Kids love the Jump Zone. We also met Mandy and Regan and their family at Chuck-a-Rama for dinner later. The kids always love that place!
But we all leave feeling TOO FULL!




I kinda got bored and was learning how to use my camera on my new phone!






 A fun Saturday with my sisters in SLC. Matt was out of town, so we drove to SLC and hung out at the park and went to dinner. Nice fall weather.







My kids chose DEES. Not sure all the adults were super excited about DEES, but the kids always love their breakfast foods and we don't have to be too quiet or well-behaved!
We also called and sang PAPA the DEES SONG! NERD ALERT!




Crew decided to fall on one of our scooter handlebars and almost knock his front tooth out. He split his lip and knocked his front tooth back. His tooth was wiggly and there was so much blood. I actually passed out in the kitchen while talking to Matt on the phone, because there was so  much blood. I could tell I was going to faint, so I took Crew to the floor and was laying there with him, and talking to Matt on the floor! So gross. His tooth is still in tact but still wiggly, so I am not sure if he will be able to keep it. Hopefully it will tighten up soon, but not sure it will. He is not on schedule to lose that tooth till 6 years old. I really hope he does not have to be toothless till he is 6. 




Casen got to go to the dentist because he had a cavity and afterwards while his mouth was numb, he sucked on his lip so hard that it was more swollen than Crew's. It was funny! 


Just a cute pic I caught of Crew falling asleep on the couch. He falls asleep everywhere, as long as I am sitting next to him.

Casen getting ready for a Princess/Pirate Party for his friend Halle. He had so much fun!


A cute pic of his buddies...Ben, Cole and Michael.


I guess Casen hit the head off of the pinata! SWEET!




A fun free ride the two little boys got to ride in at Cade's soccer game. One of the boys grandpas brought it to the game and was giving the kids free rides! They loved it! We have always spotted it around Logan and they finally got to ride in it!




No comments: