Friday, October 11, 2013

Crazy Hair Day!












My kids look forward to this day every year and I dread this day every year. My kids love to do crazy hair and I get stressed out every year because my kids are wanting me to come up with these awesome ideas and I am NOT CREATIVE! I even look on Pinterest and think everything just looks too hard. I told Matt the other day that Crazy Hair Day is my least favorite day of the whole year because it is the day that I get the Award for "Least Creative Mom." Corey especially puts a lot of pressure on me to think of a cool idea and to be able to create that cool idea. UGGHH!

This year actually turned out quite nice. Cade wanted to do a football field and so I thought of a soccer theme for Corey. I was worried it was not gonna turn out, but they both looked awesome and they got a lot of compliments at school by their friends. So not to boast, but I was feeling kinda proud of myself that morning and thinking I might need a mommy award. I was CREATIVE for ONE DAY! YEAH!

I am so glad that this was the last year for Corey because this day means so much to her. She stews about it for 3 weeks before. She wants her hair to be impressive. Cade still has a few years left, but he is so chill about it and is happy with whatever I do! It is funny how different their two personalities are. 

It was also crazy socks day too, so Corey was sporting some long, crazy, soccer socks!

No comments: