Friday, October 11, 2013

Cade's Flag Football





This was Cade's last flag football game. I feel bad, I did not get very many pictures, but every game he had was either cold or rainy, so I must've just spaced taking pics. But he really liked it. He got to play with his best friend Matt and a few friends from school...TUGG and Cael and a few others. Tuggs dad was his coach. They had a few practices and only about 6 games. I think Cade likes soccer better because he understands the sport better. He is just starting to understand all the rules of football. So the first couple of games, he was a little timid and it was driving us nuts. Then finally he started to get the hang of it and enjoying it more. He started blocking the quarterback better and pulling flags better and hiking the ball, but he never got the courage to play quarterback. So hopefully next year, he will be even more brave and branch out a little more. He plays at lunchtime every day at school, so he should be more confident. I guess he will eventually get there. But it was new for me and Matt to watch. And it was fun!

No comments: