Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Festivities!!



Just a few things we have done and taken picture of during the fall season. My kids love putting faces on their pumpkins. They get excited about it every year! This year, even Crew was excited to do it. Then they like to show them off!



The kids even had faces on the backs of their pumpkins too!








Look at cheezer Crew!!!



I took the little boys to the Fun Park one Saturday night, when Matt had the older two kids camping/deer hunting and these two were sad they  couldn't stay!

Doing some crafts that were long awaited! I had put these crafts off from my Relief Society craft night and so we decided to get some of them done. And my kids wanted to help. So I let them paint some wood instead! 
It got messy, especially with Crew!


I got some pics of the boys rocking out in the car. They are so funny!





Some funny pics of Crew throwing a tantrum at the Auto Store. He was so grumpy that day! Had to catch a pic!





No comments: