Friday, October 11, 2013

October Activities!

Just a few fun things we have done this month. These are not the greatest pics, but I took my kids and Corey's cousins to their Schools Fall Festival. It was fun! We spent about 1.5 hours there and they got to play games and eat cotton candy and just play around! They had a really good time! And it was not too crowded this year! So nice! Crew was there too. He would not let me take his picture!




Corey got an awesome black eye at school. She was in Art Class and bent down to get something off the floor and hit the table when she came up! Looks pretty bad! Nice battle wound!



I have really tried to take advantage of the warm days because there are not too many left. So I took the two little boys and we went and walked the River Walk. Casen got to ride his bike this time. He is doing so good. Crew rode his scooter for about 5 minutes and then he was tired and wanted to sit in the stroller. It actually ended up being a good workout because Crew sat in the stroller. Yeah!
Love that trail! Love the Fall!






Had to stop and throw rocks like 5 times!
Boys will be boys!










Casen's first time off-roading! He wanted to go down this dirt hill! So cute!




Cade's Last Soccer Game. I am sad. I loved watching Cade this year. He did so Awesome! He actually scored 2 goals on his last game. I am sad winter is coming  and that soccer is ending! I think he loved it too!









Casen still has a few more games to go, but he had a great game too and I think the highlight of his day was that he got to bring the treats for his team! He was so excited all day! Such a cutie!




Casen throwing the ball in!




This pic was Cade and Mathew at the BYU/Aggies Football Game

No comments: