Friday, September 2, 2011

My Babies R Growing Up

My babies are growing up. Casen is 2 1/2 and he is so cute. He has really been a good little helper lately ...telling me when POO (Crew) is crying or when Crew needs me. He runs and gets me things like diapers and wipes and spit-up rags. And he is talking so good lately. He is obsessed with books right now and I think we read the same 10 books over and over again everyday. And he is obsessed with about 5 songs that he makes us sing before he goes to sleep. He's so funny right now! And we are working on not saying SHUT UP to everyone. WOW! Hope I didn't teach him that. I am sure the kids did.


Then there is Crew. He is almost 8 months now and crawling everywhere. He is so cute too. I love his squishy soft skin. I love the way he makes out with my face and gives me slobber kisses. And I love the way he looks at Casen and the way he laughs with Casen...like he remembers him from heaven before he was born. Crew loves Casen even though Casen is the roughest with him. He is also into food now and grabs at everything I am eating and drinking and wants to try it. He picks up on everything the big kids do too. Like if I lay on the ground, he will come over and lay on me and wrestle me. It is so funny! With my 2 older ones in school all day, I have had some more time with the little ones and I just keep realizing how big they are getting and how quickly they are growing up.










3 comments:

The Hoths said...

They are both so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow up!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

We need to get together more often. I had no idea that Crew was already crawling. I'm missing out on him and Casen:(