Saturday, September 17, 2011

Grandpas Labor Day Parade/Party

Every year my grandpa has a labor day lunch at his house in Wellsville. It is actually the day that Wellsville celebrates too with a parade and lots of other fun stuff. We usually go to it every year and get to meet all the relatives and do the whole parade thing. My kids love parades, especially this one. This year was extra special though because my mom was in town. My Uncle Brett and Aunt Janice usually come every year now to help my grandpa with the luncheon, but this year my mom decided to come up too to help and be with her family.  So the kids were super excited to see her and get to spend the week with her. We had fun...the parade, the Sham Battle with the Indians and Cowboys and then lunch with the relatives. Grandma Nanny and Toph and Brit and their family came to the parade too. And we also got to see Marnie and Missy and Cheryl and Nate and their families too. And we also saw Marsha and Melissa and their kids. So it was a fun parade and the kids got to see cousins and friends.














No comments: