Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An Afternoon with Gramps

We get so busy with our lives and it makes it hard to do the simple fun things like visiting grandpa in Wellsville. It is so peaceful out at his house and I love going there and so do my kids. Corey has something every night of the week right now except for Friday, so after school last Friday I picked the kids up and we headed out to Aunt Mandys house for a couple hours (It had been awhile) and then we headed to grandpas house too for a couple of hours. Grandpa loves to take the kids on his four-wheeler over to the dam to feed the ducks. So I followed them over and took some adorable pictures. We also found a really nice park over there too that the kids played on for a bit. I love my grandpa and I love spending time with him. He is so cute with my kids. I know he is heading back to San Diego next week and we are going to miss him. I wish I would have made more time to go and see him this summer. I love it that he comes here every year and we get to spend some time with him! I love my grandpa!















1 comment:

Dan and Marsha said...

so precious jen!! they are so lucky they've got to know him!