Saturday, September 17, 2011

Finally a trip to Lagoon

The last fun thing we did while my mom was here, was we decided to go to Lagoon. Becca and my mom and Em had never been before. And neither had JR. It had also been 2 years since we had take my kids. So we decided after Corey's soccer game that morning that we would try and get to Lagoon for 7-8 hours. It eneded up being really fun. It did rain really hard for about and hour and we were so bummed..hoping it was not going to stay that way for the whole day. Luckily it stopped raining and it was just cool weather the rest of the day! But it was fun! My kids ended up going on some of the bigger roller coasters this time...some I might've pushed them to go on and they were a little too scary, but they survived. I did not make them on Wicked or Colossos. Those are even scary for MOM! The baby and Casen were so patient when we went on bigger rides and they had to wait. But we also took turns with the adults going on some of the bigger rides. And we split up towards the end and me and my mom stayed with the kids and let them ride the kiddy rides while Matt took Em and Becca and JR to go on some of the bigger rides. It was a fun day and we can now say we have done our LAGOON trip for the year. My kids sure are getting bigger and growing up. It is making me sad!

We had a fun time while my mom was here for a week and my sisters. I always miss them when they leave. But I know that I get to see them in a month, so it helps me get by. I usually am very grumpy and sad after they leave because I am homesick for them, but this time I did OK and I think it is because I know we have a trip planned down there to see them in a month. I always say this, but I can't say it enough....I wish we lived closer to them!
























No comments: