Saturday, September 17, 2011

Willow Park & Dinner with Family

We did a few fun things while my mom and sisters were here. We got to go out to dinner one night to a Mexican restarant. It was yummy and my kids were pretty well behaved. Becca also brought JR or as Casen calls him.. "JAR." He is alot of fun and the kids really do love him.

One morning while my older kids were at school, me and my mom and Becca and the two little ones walked the Riverwalk by the Golf Course and went and walked Willow Park Zoo and played at the park there too. It was fun and felt good to get out and get some exercise. But as I look at these pictures I realize I need to get  out more and get some more exercise. EEWW! I look gross! Having kids sure is hard on the body and it gets harder and harder to lose the weight.













No comments: