Monday, August 1, 2011

Cool New Bathtime Invention

So Crew loves the bath and he keeps wanting to sit up in the bath, but he is not strong enough yet and tips over. So I saw this bath seat the other day in a baby magazine and I bought it. It is so awesome. It suction cups to the bottom of the bathtub. He can sit up in it and play with Casen. I still have to be right there in case it tipped over or something, but at least I don't have to be on my hands and knees leaning into the bath, trying to hold Crew up and wash him at the same time. He loves it. He cries everytime I take him out to get him dressed. I love my baby boys...especially when they are clean and smell like baby lotion.




3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Seriously...Crew is getting so big. He looks alot like Casen. Cute Boys. I had almost the same thing for the tub for my kids. It is too bad that you are just now being aware of it. It has been around forever. So nice- huh! I miss the baby days!:(

Toph and Brittany said...

I have one of those and they are awesome!!!

Mandy said...

I'm going to need to get me one of those!