Sunday, August 14, 2011

Park Day with Cousins

We have not seen Auntie Mandy and Cousins Skye and Jordyn for awhile, so we decided to meet them at the park and hang out for a bit. It is a cute little park on the south end of town and it has a little splash pad and a playground. The kids stayed busy for about 2 hours and played while the adults chatted. Mandy brought her neighbor and Grandma Nanny came too. Casen finally warmed up to the idea of the fountains and getting wet and was having fun. It is a super cute park and the kids had fun with their cousins. When we were getting ready to meet the cousins there I told Casen we were going to meet Cousin Skye at the park and he said..."And Cousin Jordyn." I did not realize he made that connection...that they are sisters and that they come together. Sometimes I underestimate my kids. Anyway it was a fun time. I am still loving the heat and I get depressed when I think about winter slowly approaching! I love summer!


No comments: