Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Few More Fun Summer Days

So, yes Matt is still out of town and I have had to answer his phone for the business. This has been no small task, especially with 4 small kids. So Tuesday, his phone was ringing so much I decided we could not go and do something fun until after hours. At about 5:30 PM, we decided to go down to the Library . The kids have been bugging me to do that. They found a few of their favorites. Then we grabbed something to eat afterwards and then we decided to go and see Cars at the movie theatre. We went to the more low key movie theatre since I had all 4 kids by myself. Cade and Corey are easy and so is Crew. He slept alot in his carseat through the  movie, but Casen is a pain in the butt. I thought he would sit through Cars since he loves the first show. But he is a pain.....spilled the popcorn, wants to sit on my lap, walking all over the isles. He BUGS at the movie Theatre. I always get excited to take my kids to a movie and then afterwards tell myself not to do that again with the little ones. Then I get amnesia and do it again and afterwards think the same thing....Why did I just do that?

Then on Wednesday, I decided to meet 2 of my sisters down in Sandy and we went to this fun place called Classic Skating. They both had the day off from work and so I thought it would be fun to meet up there, plus I need some help with the kids. Too many kids to watch by myself. Anyways we had alot of fun.

I first stopped in SLC to see Beccas new apartment and then we met Em at Classic Skating about Noon. The kids played for about 3 hours...on the bounce houses, the Jungle Climbing Zone, the Ball Zone, the Skating Rink and the Arcade. Then we decided we only had 2 hours to swim and go on the water slides. SO we did that last. The kids had fun....they were sweating like crazy and my sisters got to do all the sweaty stuff like jump on the bounces houses and play in the ball pit. They are such fun aunts to the kids. Casen was so cute. He loved his little scooter we rented for the rollar skating rink. It was cute!

But our favorite part of the day, was of course the water slides. They look so ghetto, but they are the most fun slides I have ever been on. We took turns going with the kids and watching the baby. Even Casen loved the slides. We were wishing we had one more hour to play on the water slides, but we had to leave to get Corey back to her last baseball game. We want to go back soon. We love that place!





















1 comment:

The Hoths said...

That looks like a blast. I've bever heard of it. We may have to go there.