Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Fun Summer Day with my Sisters

Was heading to SLC with my kids again to have some fun at Kangaroo Zoo and so I called my sisters and ended up meeting them. Becca actually had the day off and Em just had an early shift and met us after work. But we let the kids play on the bounce houses and the glow in the dark minature golf for about 3 hours and then we were ready to go to a park and get outside. So we went to Liberty Park in SLC, by my sisters house, and we let the kids ride a few rides, play in the fountains, and play on the playgrounds. My sisters boyfriend JR also met up with us at the park. We stayed there for a couple of hours too. Then we all went out to eat at Rumbi and then we had to say our good-byes. It was a fun day. I really do wish we lived even closer so we could hang out even more. We have been trying to get together once every two weeks or so. It has been fun and gives  us some time to catch up. And they are so helpful with the kids too. I am still learning to juggle 4 kids on outings like this. So I just sweat less when they are around to help. Wish Steph lived closer too, so she could hang out too.











No I am not pregnant in this pic, even thougn I look like I am....








Em got so sick on these swings.... my kids were too scared....they were pretty intense swings...






No comments: