Monday, July 18, 2011

Caderman Lost his FIRST TOOTH!

Cade lost his first tooth the other day. It has been loose for like 2 months. Corey lost her first tooth in Kindergarten, so I remember thinking Cade would too. It was loose that last couple weeks of school, but he just barely pulled it out a few days ago, with the help of his Aunt Lynley. She is a dental hygenist, so she is professional at pulling teeth out with dental floss. He was pretty excited. He kept wanting me to tell everybody we saw that day and the next day about his tooth. He even got $1 from the tooth fairy, but I think he was a little bummed he did not get $2, cause I guess Corey got $2 for her last tooth she lost. He sure is growing up and he has like 3 more loose teeth coming up. Exciting stuff! A little stressful for us parents because everytime one of my kids looses a tooth, I just think OH NO here we go...crooked teeth stage, and then the expensive braces stage. Why cant teeth just grow back in straight.  I guess we are lucky to have the luxury of braces. Think of the olden days when they just dealt with the mouth they were given... no help in the teeth department back then.

No comments: