Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What a Big Boy!

So I told Cade that he had to be a BIG BOY and start walking up the hill from the bus stop. Matt or I take the kids in the morning to the bus stop, but they get to walk home from the bus stop, in the afternoon. Corey hitches a ride from the neighbors, but Cade, gets home from Kindergarten, at lunchtime, so he gets to walk up that MONSTER of a hill, by himself. He has done it for almost 2 weeks now....it does take him like 10-15 minutes, but he just lally-gags about...kicking rocks, picking up snow, etc. Matt said it is good for him and that is just what boys do. It will build character, right? Anyway, we have just talked it up and told him how strong he is gonna be, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. It is just too hard for me to have to pack 2 kids in the car just to drive down and up the hill everyday. He really is growing up. And what is great about it, is that he does not complain about it. I love that kid. Don't get me wrong though....I do feel bad. That hill sucks!






















No comments: