Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crew's 2 week- Professional Pics

My sister-in-law Mandy also took these of Crew at 2 weeks old and I have finally gotten my hands on them. I want to get them developed and put in frames in my house, but I just know how fast he is going to grow and he will not look like this soon. I love these pics. She did such an awesome job. And in the process, the very last pic, in Part 2 of the blogs, you will notice I got pooped on, peeded on, and spit-up on, all in a matter of a few minutes. I guess that is what I get for being the prop. These pics are so precious. Love them!

































































1 comment:

Ellis family said...

He is so cute Jen! I can't wait to meet him. Although we totally missed you guys on our trip to Mexico!:) We need to plan one for the future!