Sunday, February 27, 2011

Professional Pics- Crew's Delivery

My sister-in-law Mandy asked if she could take some pics at my delivery of Crew and post them on her photgraphy blog. I was thrilled because I love how her pics turn out. She decided to do black and white photos and she captured some awesome moments. My mom and sisters always take a ton of pics too, but Mandy really caught some awesome pics that my mom did not catch because she was nervous as well, along with Matt. These are pictures I will cherish forever.....pics that will really bring me back to the moment it was happening and my feelings during each moment.....at peace, nervous, overwhelmed with happiness, etc.


Epidural has kicked in and now it is just a waiting game.....



Mom already at work taking pics.....



Becca waiting patiently as Matt is getting more and more nervous.....







Getting closer to the pushing phase....feeling a little nauseous....






This is as much as Matt likes to help...no cutting the chord....this is it...
















Chord wrapped around Crew's neck twice and Matt is nervous.... Classic Pic




Can I look now???? Another classic pic...




Born at 2:31 PM.....




7 lbs. 7 oz......19 1/2 inches long


Crew Michael Thompson


Don't ask.....EMBARRASSING! I even had the Doctor Laughing!


Daddy comforting Crew!





Dr. Tandy Olsen


Nurse Kandis...Loved her!




Videographer!









So Excited!





Can you tell he is glad the Labor is Over?Love this Pic....It looks like Crew still has a heavenly being helping him enter this life......




Skin-to Skin.....




1 comment:

Pam said...

Congratulations you guys! This is from Pam Wright (your mom's friend). She gave me the blog address the other day & I love all the pic.s! Beautiful family & new baby :)