Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Crew in STRIPES

So this last week (Crew being about 3-4 weeks old), as I was dressing Crew and taking random pics of him, I realized how many striped clothes he has. So I thought it would be fun to dress him in stripes this week and take pics. He is growing like a weed...already in Size 1 diapers, and WOW it is saving me some laundry. He was peeing through everything. I should have switched over to Size 1 sooner. We are in love with him and fall even more in love with him everyday! It is so funny too....because sometimes I will look at him and he makes a Casen face and then other days he makes a Cade or Corey face....He really does remind me of all my kids mixed together!


Outfit #1













Cousin Cole.....Casen is 3 weeks here and Cole is 10 weeks....I guess Cole weighed in at 14.5 lbs at his 2 month check-up and 24 inches. Matt is excited for Crew to be this age!



Outfit #2 This picture was tough to take....Casen did not get it that Crew cannot hold his neck up...

Outfit #3



Outfit #4


Outfit #5


Outfit #6



Outfit #7

No comments: