Friday, December 10, 2010

Prego Pics





My sister-in-law Mandy has started taking pics of babies, families, kids, etc. and she is so good at it. She even has her own website and has basically started a business. I am loving it....knowing a photographer. Well she took some pics of my family that I needed for my Christmas card this year, and so she talked me into taking a few prego pics. I love what Mandy did with the pics, but I am not loving my pale face, my huge thighs, and my terrible haircut. (I had a lady at a salon just slither the front and she butchered it.) I think my favorite pics are the ones of just my belly and not my face or legs. And I love the darker antiqued look that she used. I did not really wear the right pants either to take the pics. You gotta love my banded pants. Aren't they HOT? (Cade always asks me why I wear these ugly pants. He just don't get it.)
I think when my kids get a little older and my life slows down a little, I want to take a photography class and learn to take photos. I love photography.
So I am surviving the holidays, but at a slower, more tired rate! I am now 32 weeks and have 7-8 LONG WEEKS LEFT. I am due the first week of February and can't wait. I really am excited for a brand new baby. Matt and I have decided that this will be our last child, so once the baby is here, I will just pray for time to creep by, knowing it will be the last baby. But other than that, we are surviving and trying to get everything done for the holidays, but also trying to stop and enjoy the spirit of the season too.








































5 comments:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

Jen you are one of the cutest pregnant girls I have seen. You are not big at all. You look adorable.I am jealous. I wish I looked that good when I was prego. I looked like a short fat whale. Mandy does do a great job.

Thompson Family said...

No, I do not think I look good.But you are sweet! When your butt and your legs mesh together, especially in jeans and there is no definition between the two, that sucks! And the back fat. And you gotta love the awesome jeans I have on. But Mandy does do awesome!

Mandy said...

The 1st 3 books that I have from the coarse that I took will teach you basically everything you need to know about photography. You can borrow them anytime.

Mandy said...

Oh and your pants were tight on me when I was progo so don't feel too bad.

Ellis family said...

Whatever, you too are way cute in these...apparently you don't remember what I look like prego... I would die if I could look like that at 32 weeks!!!