Friday, December 10, 2010

Family Pics

OKAY, so I only wanted my sister-in-law Mandy to take a few casual pics of my family, so that I could have a pic for my Christmas card. Well she ended up taking some great pics and now I want to frame a bunch of these of my kids. I don't like me in the family pics because of course I am pregnant and not looking my best, but I love the pics of my kids, both together and separate. She did such an awesome job.

Corey's pics turned out cute, even though she is going through the TEETH PHASE. And Cade and Casen turned out cute too. I tried to wear black in our family pics to look more slimming and you can't even tell I am pregnant, I just look fat. So yes, I am 32 weeks pregnant and counting. Matt is 34, Jen 31, Corey 7.5, Cade 5.5, Casen (almost 2). And now I just have to pic a few of my favorites for our Christmas card.

Taking family pics is probably one of my least favorite things to do...it is up there with grocery shopping and taking Matt or my kids shopping. It is stressful getting ready, everyone complaining and then something always seems to come up and try and screw it up. Matt actually got a flood call and tried to get out of it, but I threw a prego fit and was not about to do this over again, after everyone was dressed and we were almost to the photo site. We did have to wait on him a little, but anyway, it is always stressful. And the weather was not cooperating...it was Casen's nap time and all my kids had to pee, with no bathrooms around. But we got through it and it is the best feeling when it is over and you get great results, like I did.






































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

Jen you have such an adorable family. your kids are the cutest!