Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What the Heck?...as Casen would say!


So as Casen would say..."What the Heck?" Is this not the grossest ever? I was working out the other day on my stationary bike and I saw these sticks poking out of the CLOSED BBQ and I wondered what they were. I opened it up to this and was so grossed out! The weird thing is that the bbq was closed and locked down to the fence post. So the birds were coming up through the back. They built a massive nest. I was just glad not to find eggs in there too.

Last year this bird tried to build a nest in my front timbers in the entryway and I think I knocked it down like 15 times. He just kept coming back and kept trying to build a nest. DUMB BIRD. DON'T YOU GET IT? This year he chose the bbq.

Anyway, birds kind of annoy me...They started annoying me when I was pregnant and this stupid bird kept singing they same DAM tune every morning. I seriously thought I could strangle the bird if I got my hands on him. And ever since then, I just don't see birds the same. They are ANNOYING! Oh and they poop all over my favorite deck in the backyard. They really are just a nuisance.

No comments: