Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Caderman Turned 7




My Caderman has actually turned 7. Can you believe it? He is growing up right before my eyes and turning into his dad every second of the day. He loves boy stuff like tools and knives and guns and his new thing is football cards. He is also into dumpster diving like Matt and bringing something home if is still looks in great shape. He is also growing into more of a tease everyday just like his dad. But he is like his mom in that he is still pretty lovey dovey for a 7 year old boy. He loves to snuggle and give hugs!

Cade was born April 18th, 2005 at 8:52 PM (I know I am a few days late on posting this) and he was my biggest baby 7 lbs. 14 oz. He was also my baby that tried to come 9 weeks early and I had to be on bed-rest for 8 annoying weeks. So he caused me the most trouble then and I think he might cause me the most trouble as he gets older. He just has such a carefree personality that he is not careful. And he drives me nuts with his teasing followed by his innocent "I didn't do it"  demeanor.  Gotta love him! Happy Birthday Bud!

No comments: