Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Havoc's Energy is Finally Back

Corey's Competitive Soccer Team has finally gotten their MOJO back. The girls did have a very hard schedule their first 4 games, but they lost all 4 and I was beginning to get frustrated because we all know that they are better than that. Last fall they did so well and played so well together. So finally, yesterday, they played the AGGIES and beat them 6-0. I was so thrilled. They got their confidence back. It was so fun to see them finally playing together and playing like they did in the FALL. Hopefully they can keep up their confidence and keep playing together great and maybe winning a few more! (I don't know why I was letting their games affect me so bad, but it was driving me nuts that they could not get it together.) So this was good for me too!

Corey did so awesome at DEFENSE this game that they want her to start playing defense more. Matt and I were talking last night and we both played FORWARD and MIDFIELDER as kids/teens, so it is funny that both of our kids play DEFENSE so well. Cade also plays defense. But Corey looks so tiny and skinny and she can boot it so hard. I was never a real strong kicker, but she sure is!

As the Havoc girls would say....WERE AWESOME, WERE CRAZY, WERE HAVOC.

No comments: