Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break Fun!

We went to St. George for the first couple days of spring break with some friends of ours and their kids. It was super fun, but I was so bummed that I did not get very many pictures. The kids keep me so busy that I forget to get the camera out.

Our kids were pretty good in the car..the baby slept really well. The weather was great the first day and we went to an outdoor/indoor pool and it felt so good to be in the sun. We also let the kids play outside with their bikes for a couple of hours. I think we were all enjoying the sun. The rest of the trip was sweatshirt weather and windy. We went to a couple of parks with the kids and their bikes. We also went swimming in the indoor pool at Winnans house a few times. And the older kids (Owen, Shaina, Corey, Cade, and Traeg) even went on Bearclaw Bike Trail with Matt and Ryan. I thought for sure Matt and Ryan were going to come back all flustered, but they got down in an hour and the kids had to walk their bikes quite a bit in the beginning, but they all did great! It was a little windy, but they didn't let that stop them. Me and Kelley took the younger boys to the mall for an hour. They fininshed way too fast. We did not get enough time. But I guess that was good for me, since I am on a freakin shopping budget. (I really need to be.)

We had a good time. Their was not alot of fighting. The baby slept good in a porta-crib and we didn't have to take our kids out to eat alot. We did most of our meals at the house! So it was nice! Just wish I would have gotten some more pics, especially swimming and on their bikes.










We got home and I needed a few days to relax and not have much of a schedule, so we just did a few laid back thinks like go to the park, go to Mcdonalds for breakfast one morning, go in the hot-tub, and rent a few movies. I think the kids just enjoyed not having to go to school and do homework and they even had a break from all their activities for a week. We did have to go to SLC one day and get the car fixed which was a downer, but they did pretty good! Now we are back to the everyday schedule! BLAH!





Ya think my kid needs a haircut? Longest it has ever been!







We actually got Casen to wear a life jacket for the first time! YEAH!

This kid is so busy, it is starting to drive me nuts. I don't remember any of my kids being this BUSY! Everyday I seriously feel like tieing him up to the kitchen table with a leash. He is into everything and so curious. IT seriously BUGS!


No comments: