Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cade's Birthday Celebrations


Cade was so excited for his birthday this year. He was more excited about the presents than anything, but aren't most 7 year old kids? His birthday fell on a Wednesday, so I let him open some of his presents sporadically through out the day...a few before school, a few after school, and a few before his birthday dinner. This bike was a present from Matt that he brought home for him. It was a little big for him, but he will grow into it. Matt was pretty excited to give it to him! The bike has no pedal brakes, so it might take a little getting use to, for Cade.




Cade chose to go to Chuck-a-Rama for his birthday dinner. I love that place cause it has great food and my kids actually eat there, but I always overeat and come home feeling disappointed. Once again, I ate too much and so did the rest of the family. Cade was actually still 6 when we went out to eat, so he got the 6 year old price. He was not born until 8:52 PM. So we really were being honest!


We actually all ate too much at Chuck-a-Rama, so we decided to save the ice cream and birthday cake for the next night. That was a much better idea.














Cade's new trend he loves are football cards. His favorite are the Dallas Cowboy cards.



I did let Cade choose 3 of his friends to take to the Fun Park with him on Friday night. It actually turned out great and was WAY easy. He took Mathew Anderson and Owen and Traeg Bunderson. They had pizza and played lazer tag. They also each got some tokens and played games and played on the FUN ZONE. We were there 2.5 hours and they still were not ready to come home. I was though. Matt was out of town and so I had no one to talk to and was BORED! I made a few friends that I chatted with, but 2.5 hours at the FUN PARK is long enough for any mom. I was surprised though at how well Casen (3 years old) keeps up with the older kids and I was surprised at how well Crew (15 months) did in the stroller. Usually he wants out of the stroller and wants to be walking around, but he did awesome. I think my kids do well in BUSY, NOISY PLACES. They are people watchers like me and it keeps them entertained!




I think Cade's birthday celebrations were a hit and he was HAPPY!

No comments: