Monday, February 27, 2012

A Few More Scenic Pics and Boat Pics- Caribbean 2012

The Wilcocks and the Daugs got a few more scenic pics that I wanted to add to my blog. They got some of the boat and the islands that I did not get! So here are a few more pics I added! 

Shopping Area on Boat!

Shopping area on boat!


Cool Decorations on Shopping Level

Elevators in the Lobby Area

Our 3 floor Dining Area- We ate on the 3rd floor every night @ 8:30.

Ft. Lauderadale, Florida

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Cozumel, Mexico Pier

 Belize Cemetary- I guess they bury all their dead above ground like this because the city of Belize is 3 feet below sea level!


Entrance to Cave we tubed through in Belize... 

River we floated down afterwards. My kind of river..Nice and calm. So relaxing!


This was the inside of the cave. It was so dark we needed headlamps. Pretty awesome!
Another pic of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida


No comments: