Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fun with the Girls

We have had some fun times with our BACHELOR GROUP! We all get together to watch the Bachelor and the Bachelorette.....not really to watch the show, but more of just an excuse to get together and hang out and make fun of the drama queens that do the show. Anyway, we have an occasional party that is not just BACHELOR. This night we had a Jungle Themed birthday party for 4 of the ladies with Jungle PJS and Scarves and outfits and Yummy food. We enjoyed each others stories and company and ate good food and opened presents and did I say EAT GOOD FOOD! And to top it off, we did finish it off with watching the Bachelor. But these girls are the best and so fun! I love them because I can be my complete self around them and we all accept each other for who we are, perfect or not, and no one ever gets offended. Just a fun group of girls !

I had these awesome Cheetah High Heels that I was wearing, but you can't really see them and some cheap Wal-Mart Cheetah PJs. Pretty fun!

No comments: