Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Celebrating Crew's REAL 1st Bday

My sisters were here visiting Sunday night to Monday. So they got to come to Crew's birthday, which was fun, since none of my family was there. I love when they come to visit. I miss them when they are gone. I wish they lived closer than SLC.

So Monday, we decided to take my little boys to Firehouse pizza for lunch and for a famous Bazooki Cookie. It was super good! We hung out all day and then they had to leave to get back for work in the morning!

Monday


Tuesday Night
Tonight was Crew's Real Birthday. So we wanted to do a little something to celebrate. Daddy wanted us to stay home and celebrate with him. He was watching the Florida polls. So we decided to do some root beer floats, but Crew got too grumpy and decided he wanted to go to bed. He went to bed at 8:00, but then decided he wanted to wake up again at 9:00PM  for ice cream. Kind of a weird night! He definitley likes ice cream better than cake! Love my little boy! Hope he grows up slowly! TIME SLOW DOWN!





No comments: