Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Kids New Rooms

OK. So I said I would post some pics of my new rooms that I have done for the kids. I still am creating a few canvas pics for the kids rooms, but for the most part they are done.

Crew's Room (upstairs)
This is the only room we repainted!










Casen's Room (upstairs)
 (Crew and Casen will share this room in a couple years)






                                            
  Just a fun hallway to decorate!


 Cade's Room (Downstairs)
  (We still have to take the treadmill and the old TV out of his room)





  Corey's Room (Downstairs)
 (Still have some canvas pics to hang in her room)




3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

Very cute!!!! I am needing to do my boys room this summer! Still trying to figure out what to do for sure. Yours turned out cute!

Dan and Marsha said...

those rooms are so cute, i love them, especially corey's did she help?

Toph and Brittany said...

You did an awesome job Jen! They turned out so cute. I love the hands that is such a cute idea!