Sunday, May 22, 2011

My 32nd Birthday- UGGHH!

Like I said before in my previous blog......My birthday was on a busy family Saturday. So after soccer games, we did celebrate with breakfast at McDonalds which I love. Then when I got home, the kids and dad went to the mall to find me some gifts. Matt is not too prompt on getting presents. It was really cute. My kids came home with some cute earings they bought with their own money and Matt came home with a gorgeous diamond ring and a gift certificate to the Buckle. It is so funny because Matt is not a jewelry person and it was a total impulse buy. I know I am not a hand and foot model, but I love the ring and I love that HE GAVE IT TO ME. I know Matt hates to spend money, so that means even more to me. My friends and relatives gave me hats, and sandals and more jewelry. I also got some money from Matt's parents that I think I will use to go and visit my parents with new baby Crew! Later that night, Matt and I did not get to go out, so instead we went out Sunday night for some dinner and some time alone.  We don't usually got out on Sundays, but it is so hard to find time on the weekdays. It feels so good to spend some alone time together and to be able to talk without the kids being so loud and interrupting us. Getting older sucks, but it was a special birthday and I milked it for all it was worth. All my friends and family called me too and facebooked me happy birthday wishes. That always means the most to me!



This is an old pic. I just love spending time with him alone!

No comments: