Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Can't Believe I Have An 8 Year Old

Corey has been so excited to turn 8...obviously because kids love birthdays, but also because it is a special birthday for her. She will be getting baptized in June. She is so excited. All her friends are turning 8 and getting baptized and she has been going to a few of the baptisms and is so excited about hers.

We had her Aunt Mandy take some baptism pics of her the other day and these are just a few of them. They turned out so cute. Corey is really learning how to smile more naturally and looking more grown up.

But we had a fun day today for her real birthday! I will post more of those pics later. I just wanted to post these gorgeous pics of my 8 year old and wish her a Happy Birthday. I can't believe we have an 8 year old. WE MUST BE GETTING OLD!

























































4 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

those are so pretty. She is a gorgeous girl! I hope she enjoys her baptism. Tell her Happy Birthday!

Mandy said...

Those pics loaded blurry. Mine have been loading blurry too lately. I wonder if blogger is having issues

The Hoths said...

She is so pretty Jen. The pictures are darling! I feel old with a 5 year old so I can't imagine how you feel with a 8 year old... ;)

Toph and Brittany said...

Those pictures turned out so good! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys!