Friday, May 6, 2011

Can't Complain...Too Much Hair







So my 3 1/2 month old has too much hair. I gave him the curse of hair. He was born with a ton of hair and lately I have not been able to style it. If I part it...he looks NERD ALERT, but if I try to spike it a little, it is too long. So Crew got his first haircut yesterday. His aunt Mandy just trimmed it and he looks so cute. Everyone in the family keeps saying he looks fatter, but it is just the haircut. It brings out his chubby cheeks. And he also is growing a unibrow already. That is where I really cursed my kids. They all have it. It sucks! Oh and you gotta love the RUBBED OFF hair in the back around this age. Love it!




He is still a great sleeper at night. And he is so fun at this age...Cooing and giggling when you tickle him. I love it. We are almost finished with his room and still adding a few touches on the older kids rooms. So I will post soon on that. We have some busy weeks coming up too with Coreys bday and baptism and school ending soon and soccer. Exciting stuff!























































































































2 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

He's still cute... getting cuter each day. Love the chubby cheeks. BTW- having lots of hair is NOT a curse. You are fortunate. Enjoy it all!

Toph and Brittany said...

Well Jen, I have the opposite problem. I don't think Cole will ever get hair! Crew is adorable! I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks!